My birthday is coming up and I really have taken the whole “treat yourself” concept to the extreme this year but I am trying to be smart (read cheap) about it.
It seems like every year I hear about the birthday discounts and freebies right after my birthday passes and then I have to wait a year and hope I remember the next time. This year I received an email from Fab’rik with a 20% off coupon for my birthday which got the ball rolling on all the other great deals that are available.
Treats Scored with the Birthday Discount:
Romper: Fab’rik Bella Blue Romper Originally $54, Purchase price of $46 (20% discount on entire purchase via email)
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace in Rose Quartz Originally $80, Purchase price of $43 (50% discount on one item with proof of ID)
Shoes: Tory Burch Lexington Wedge Originally $325, Purchase price would be $275 – Confession; I didn’t buy these for my birthday. They were actually Christmas present from my parents but Tory does $50 off for your birthday!
Here is the full list of my favorite birthday discounts and freebies:
- Kendra Scott: 50% off one item in store during your birthday month.
- Fab’rik: 20% off entire purchase. I am pretty positive I got the email from the Fab’rik at Emory Point because I signed up for their newsletter at one point or another. Not all store may honor the discount.
- Tory Burch: $50 gift card when signed up for their newsletter (click here to sign up)
- Anthropologie: 15% off when a member of the Anthropologie Birthday Club (click here to sign up)
- Georgia Aquarium: Free admission on your birthday for Georgia residents with a valid ID
- Starbucks: Free drink when part of their rewards club (its free)
- Dunkin Donuts: One free coffee on your birthday
- Sprinkles Cupcakes: Join the Sprinkles Birthday Club and get a free cupcake from the store (click here to sign up)
- Pinkberry: Free froyo on your birthday
- Waffle House: Free waffle on your birthday
- Moe’s: Free burrito when you sign up for Moe’s eWorld
Why not get a few freebies on your birthday!? You deserve it! Start your day with a free Starbucks, rock a new outfit, grab some froyo and a cupcake, and end your day at the Georgia Aquarium!