Well a lot has happened in the past couple of months and I thought I’d finally give an update.
Favorite restaurants that I have been to recently:
- Serpas, in the Old 4th Ward – Went for brunch and it was YUMMY! Highly recommend going for brunch and then walking the Beltline
- LadyBird Grove & Mess Hall – My absolute FAVORITE. Once again, have gone several times for brunch and then walked the Beltline. I suggest getting there right at open (11:00 on weekends) to miss the crowd. I recommend going with a friend and splitting the chicken biscuits (it comes with two huge ones) and a side.
- Veni Vidi Vici – Robert and I went to Valentine’s Day and they had a set four course meal. I was stuffed after the 2nd course but Robert always helps me finish! YUMMY!!
- Sublime Doughnuts – I originally had a doughnut at the Atlanta Tech Village and then had to get a fresh one. Highly recommend this place! And it is right by the Atlanta Humane Society so go play with some pups after you eat.
- Sun Dial on top of the Westin– Robert surprised me with a romantic dinner at the Sun Dial for our one year. Awesome views of the entire city and really yummy food!
- While in New Orleans for a wedding we hit up three amazing places to eat: Breakfast, Cafe Du Monde; Lunch: Johnny’s PoBoys; Dinner: Galatoire’s! All three are must-go-tos when you visit! Our cab driver told us we did New Orleans right!
- Community Smith – Located in Midtown on West Peachtree. My parents and I went for Easter brunch and it was so good! I got the BTL Benedict, my mom got the vegetable frittata, and my dad got the French toast!
Fun things I’ve done:
- Hiked around Sweetwater Creek State Park. I think I read somewhere it is the number one dog trail in Georgia and there sure were a lot of dogs! Highly recommend this trail!
- Got my hair cut and colored by a woman I found on Instagram. Yes, Instagram. Check her out on Instagram at Kelseychlopeckahair
- Went in a helicopter ride over Atlanta! I found a Groupon for it and surprised Robert. Definitely an amazing experience and everyone must try it!
- Saw Wicked at the Fox Theater with my parents. It is one of my favorite shows and I was so excited to go. We did the whole New York experience right here in Atlanta – We went to Shake Shack for dinner and then went to see the show.
- Went on a mountain weekend in Asheville, NC with a bunch of college friends and even more new friends.
- Went to New Orleans for Robert’s friend’s wedding. It was an experience like no other and we ate some of the best food! Dress: Borrowed from my friend Boo (J.Crew); Shoes: Wouldn’t recommend actually painful but maybe I am a wimp (Steve Madden); Necklace: BaubleBar; Clutch: Clare Vivier
- Photographed a wedding. Never in my life did I imagine that I would be asked to photograph a wedding but I was and I did! I just finished editing all the pictures last night and they have turned out much better than I expected.
- Went to Carolina Cup in Camden, SC. I’ve gone to the horse race pretty much my entire life. Its always fun to get dressed up and tailgate all day! This year was pretty cold but it was better than pouring rain…which we have done before! Love my Akola Necklace!
- Went to Easter service with my parents at Peachtree Presbyterian Church! HE IS RISEN! 🙂 Dress: Alice and Oliva – found at Saks last year on super sale, Necklace: Kendra Scott (gifted from my fav), Shoes: Dolce Vita.